Tuesday, November 4, 2008

unknown number~

i dont know..a few times i get unknown num..

itz really annoying.. keep on messaging n calling till late nite..

i dont know where those ghost get my num..when i asked..they gv lots of reason..

i tried to talk in good bhs indonesia..for them not realize that i'm outsider..

if they knw that i'm msian..lg laa ...suke sgt kacau..

i jst said.. "bisa g kamu jgn ganggu aku lagi.. aku g suka berteman.." then i off

i dont like strangers.. for me.. they r bad.. bcs i'm a gurl.. i always remember what my parents told me..

i keep on getting msg fr another person.. when that ghost knw my name. i was shocked..(only certain clled me intan)

i'm tried to change my cellphone no.. rmai membebel suke sgt tkr ..ssh nk contact..

pnh dl.. a ghost topup for me Rp50,000 for me to msg him (i was.. what d hack! hell no!)

i hate guys talk about sex !!! serious damn i hate u guys.. xder moral agama ke??

i hate unknown no.. when i pickup private no (yes bcs i tout that fr msia)... but itz not !

i hate it..hate it..hate it..

i hv lots of frenz! i dont need new frenz like u guys...( i only like my indonesian frenz at my campus..other then that..NO! )

4 comments:

sif said...

rmi fans u kat sane ek??
ouh,pandai fren skang..hahaha~

ApeeN said...

hahahahahaha...

ingat fren artist kee ?? nk kne ader fans nih?? nih mamat physco mane tah xknal..

ieeuuuuuu... xmau!!! helpppppp... ahahahaha..

jgn ganggu syeee!! ahahha...

suzy! cpt dtg surabaya

:+:+: Ashikyn :+:+: said...

u tau x pasal true story kat indon.
org call, tapi num x knal
org tu angkat je mati
sbb on the other side, caller tu ade ilmu hitam.
i dgr ni cite tol.
so i mmg da lme if num x knal
i mmg sengaje tak angkat.
huhuhu..
takecare hun!
indon macam2 ada!

ApeeN said...

oh?? gileee....


takut!!! cuakknyehhh...
i pnh dgr..ader org msg anta ilmu hitam!! kan? kn dlm tv..mcm heboh gell...

xperla.. Allah will protect us if we believe in Islam n God.. insyaAllah..

hope we r protected fr black magic.. i knw indon too lot of cases.. mcm2 .tq syikin for ur good advises

berdoala byk2.. stay away fr bende2 jahat n syirik.. amin