Saturday, July 12, 2008

brfDy paRty


3 stages of icha's cake. so if wedding cake?

chox n me

love shaped ballons

Happy bUrfDay iCha~ 20th.. stay cute,chubby,and brat.. hahahha...


anyway last nite we went to attend my frenz brfdy party at RM bidiyuno,, (rite spelling?) wif dayah and aniz..since this was d 1st time i joint my indo frenz brfdy party. wow..grand..yeah, she's loaded since d only child in her family..she confessed that she's brat cz she's the only 1.. ahahah.. nice .. icha used to be my groupmate for PK n microb practicum. hikss... " ayoo..udah siap belum ?? aq udah mau pulang kok" :) but she's really nice to me..

i met chox there (my bali frenz).. we'r close..so i followed her back home wif her jazz..

i jst love my indo frenz..anyway thanks to diky coz accompanied me to galaxy~ i think d rabbit really suit as her bfrdy present.. cool taste huh... n sorry 4 d unforgeable scene at food court..hhaha... annoying (eh diky, i hate kodok in branch market! make me wanna puke!disgusting)

2 comments:

nadhirah mohd shakri said...

haha..best nye!..dlu nad pergi bday party dak indon,diorg wat open table kt pizza..haha..nad ape lg,order byk2 =p

ApeeN said...

hehe.. tuhla psl... dl kt wapo celebrated bfrdy kwn..bdk indo boy... order je ape nk..ape lgk kn..tp bestla fun2.... anyway nad..i'm going bck to msia ths saturday.19 heheheh yahooo