Thursday, November 5, 2009

a call from my father ~

i just get a call from my father n mother...

1st they wanna transfer money to my Maybank account *i'm so happy coz i'm so broke ..like i only hv less then rm40 cash in my hand* -hv to learn how to saving money..thanks to my parents too coz they nvr complaint about my pocket money..

den my dad told me about something happen ...

for me, family bonding is very important.. how we try to break it, how we try to cut d chain,.. finally, we'll facing each other n help wif no lame excuse ...

so, thanks to Allah.. i was born in such a harmony, loving, supporting and caring family... mama n abah always support' their children.. we always can share our problem...

i love my mama, abah, along n adik chik..coz we share together everything. i'm so glad having such a loving family..tq Allah..

*i'm so touching when i get that news fr my parents*

No comments: